Yuba County Sheriff's Office provides our website visitors with online services for the purpose of information exchange
with our community. Through our services, you have the ability to obtain certain information regarding a specific category
of individuals as well as the opportunity to leave us information regarding a crime.
Currently, we provide our visitors with the ability to search for registered Sex Offenders in our community, determine who is in custody in our jail facilities, leave a crime tip for us to investigate and post inmate bail/funds.
Available Online Services
- Leave a Crime Tip
- In Custody Inmate Search
- Sex Offender Search (Megan's Law)
- Post Bail - Deposit Inmate Funds
Other Services Offered
- Reporting Crimes - Calling 911
- Citizen's Complaint form and procedure - Download PDF
- Obtaining Record/Report copies and Clearance Records/Background Checks
- Registration Information - Sex, Arson, Drug/Narcotic, and Gang
- Vehicles - Towed, Stored and Repossessed
- Permits - Outdoor Festivals, Card Dealers, Solicitor, Etc.