Online Citizen Reporting
Welcome to the Yuba County Sheriff's Department Citizens Online Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency.
- This incident occurred within the Yuba County Sheriff's Department jurisdiction (unincorporated area of Yuba County).
- There are No Known suspects.
- You are reporting one of the following crimes: Harassing Phone Calls, Identity Theft, Property Damage, Lost Property or Theft.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Yuba County Sheriff's Department Citizen Online Reporting System you can report a variety of incidents including but not limited to the following:
Harassing Phone Calls, Identity Theft, Property Damage, Lost Property and Thefts
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. (please click on "Select Incident" to begin)
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Yuba County Sheriff's Department (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 530-749-7777) to file your report.